WHAT IS BESPOKE KICKING?
Today kicking in rugby is a huge part of the game, and as players grow older it can be the difference between winning and losing.
The aim of Bespoke Kicking is to provide an opportunity for all players and coaches to improve their understanding of how and why to kick in rugby.
Kicking is very rarely coached at club level, however it is the first thing a lot of players do at the start of the session and often the last thing they do in a session.
Bespoke kicking aims to provide kicking sessions for clubs, schools, teams, small groups, coaches and individuals.
Upcoming Kicking Events
- Multiple DatesMon, 28 AugMalvern28 Aug, 17:30 – 20:30Malvern, The Clubhouse, Spring Ln, Malvern WR14 1AJ, UK
- Multiple DatesMon, 21 AugBridgnorth Rugby Club21 Aug, 17:30 – 20:30Bridgnorth Rugby Club, The Bull, 13 Bridge St, Bridgnorth WV15 5AA, UK
- Multiple DatesMon, 10 JulMalvern10 Jul, 17:30 – 20:30Malvern, The Clubhouse, Spring Ln, Malvern WR14 1AJ, UK
- Multiple DatesMon, 03 JulBridgnorth Rugby Club03 Jul, 17:30 – 20:30Bridgnorth Rugby Club, The Bull, 13 Bridge St, Bridgnorth WV15 5AA, UK
- Multiple DatesMon, 19 JunMalvern19 Jun, 17:30 – 20:30Malvern, The Clubhouse, Spring Ln, Malvern WR14 1AJ, UK
Kicking 4 Clubs
Kicking is rarely coached properly at grass roots clubs and this is something I aim to change. Coaching on how, why and when to kick out of hand. Also a lot of focus on kicking at goal.
To understand why we kick the whole team needs to be on the same page. Looking at kicking strategies and how kicking can be used to gain an advantage over the opposition is covered in theses sessions.
Opportunity for players to join a group of players dedicated to kicking. A variety of memberships are on offer, with benefits such as 1to1 sessions, video analysis and free entry to Kicking with Rob sessions.
Introduction to Kicking
For the younger teams who are starting to add kicking to their game. These sessions are valuable to understand how to kick, but the main objective is to understand when and where kicking can be used.
Wether it be a 1 off session or sessions planned throughout the season. Specific to the players needs with video analysis to help understand your kicking process.
Coach the Coach
As mentioned before kicking is very rarely coached at grass roots level. An opportunity for an individual or a group of coaches to learn the basics of kicking in Rugby.